Friday, March 30, 2012

Estate Sale Finds: Marimekko Jumpsuit

Okay, this find isn't technically from an estate sale, but an eBay auction I'd had my eye on.

I do love me some Marimekko, and I'd spied this sort of odd looking jumpsuit in a striking black and white graphic pattern (Ryppypeppu, apparently). It had strange ruched elbows and butt and some stains, but it was interesting enough that I stuck it in my "watch" list.




On the day the auction was ending, I checked back and it was already at $46. I decided that was already more than I wanted to pay for a sort of novelty item, and didn't give it another thought until I saw what the final auction price was.



Apparently $46 would have been a very, very good price for this little number. Who would have known?

No comments:

Related posts you'll probably be way into