Friday, September 14, 2012

Estate Finds - Mod Tote

Sometimes the estates that I visit are orderly and clean ... but the ones I have the most fun in are those that make you dig a little bit. Don't get me wrong - I love walking into a house and seeing everything hanging perfectly in the closet, but there is something satisfying about having to work to find buried treasure as well. I went to this storage unit clean-out last week, donned a head lamp and sturdy shoes, and dove into this:

There were all sorts of gems to be found in there. One of my favorites that I brought home to my personal collection was this mod tote bag.

Complete with a matching small purse and "hidden" zippered compartment underneath for your secret feminine accessories.


So basically I have the cutest tampon holder around.

2 comments:

kcb said...

every proper lady needs a secret zippered compartment in her bag to hold her personal feminine accessories.

the estate dive looks like fun!

Micheal Alexander said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Estate Clean Out Carrollton TX

Related posts you'll probably be way into