Monday, July 20, 2009

Greeting Cards that Don't Make Me Want to Throw Up in My Mouth

The Renegade Craft Fair was in town over the weekend, and there were some wonderful vendors out selling their wares, and the next few posts will probably highlight some of the great things that they were out selling.

One of my favorites was the unsappy letterpress greeting cards from Old Tom Foolery. Tender sentiments with qualifying footnotes. This is the kind of non-cheesy-Hallmark card I feel okay sending.




And my favorite Owly Shadow Puppet gal was there with some new "black" laser cut valentines that I got a real kick out of.


These overly honest thoughts made me want to do a quick round-up of some of my other favorite ways to express unsappy sentiments...

SnarkyCards:


Paper Stories:


And of course, the cheap and easy way to send someone some sass is via someecards.

No comments:

Related posts you'll probably be way into